Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goram Reavers!

New information about the Star Wars live action TV show suggests: "Could it follow the underworld of the Star Wars universe? Perhaps even a crime family? Have I said too much? Again, think Deadwood meets The Sopranos."

Jabba: Well, I guess when it starts leaking fluid in here, you know who to blame, huh? Now, I know word's circulatin' Sand People killed a homestead half a click off the Dune Sea. Now it's not for me to tell anyone on this dirtball what to do, as much as I don't want more beings gettin' their throats bladded, skins lifted or any other uncivilized thing that these uncivil sithspawning Tuskens do. Or even if one wants to speed out in darkest night.

But I will tell you this. I'd use tonight to get myself organized. Fly out in the morning clear-headed. And startin' tomorrow morning, I will offer a personal $50-credit bounty for every decapitated head of as many of these kriffing uncivil sithspawn as one can bring in. Tomorrow. With no upper limit! That's all I say on that subject, 'cept next round's on the house. And the Force rest the souls of that poor family. And twi'leks half price, next 15 minutes.

Thug: Goram it, Jabba, I don't trust you as far as I can throw ya, but I enjoy the way you lie.

Jabba: Thank you, my good being.

Thug: Then frell us all for sheeny invetebrate sithspawn we are.