Yes he has come clean ladies and gentlemen, Rush Limbaugh admits to a vast left/right/up/down/diagonal/video game cheat code conspiracy on today’s program for Friday 9/28. That was not an impressionist heard though the Tatooine landspeeder’s radio in the Family Guy season premier Star Wars spoof “Blue Harvest.” “Brillaint,” raves this reviewer, “absolutely brilliant. I always thought that Calrissian was a shady character. Some say that’s part of his charm but charm doesn’t convince me that he won’t do something to sell out as administrator of Cloud City.”
Love it or leave it ladies and gentlemen, the Uber-Man himself has left his mark on fandom. “They sent me a script and I didn’t see anything wrong with it” said Limbaugh on his Friday program, “It was funny because it took a few tries before I got to where they want.” But you won’t hear about this on theforce.net, any affiliated podcasts, or any outlet suffering from lack of gravitas. Only on my blog can you read about this story, because no one else has the guts.