Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Robot Chicken G.I.Joe Movie Preview



Seething liberal anti-American hate vomited onto 25A figures, most of which I have customized and repainted black and exotic camo by the way. This video's like an arguement for yellow and pink Joes from the early nineties when Hasbro thought G.I.Joe should be more like TMNT or Captain Planet. I guess the whole wide world should think more like Robot Chicken in technicolor stoner vision and if you don't what's wrong with you?

Look kids! The United States is guilty of dumping toxic waste into the rivers of small Middle Eastern impoverished countries and Cobra fights for them. To save them to fight another day. Death to America in the name of Allah Obama! Gay military! Gay military!

Why not save themselves all the effort and just make a skit where the humping robot gets down on the American flag? Or does the humping robot need some help from Mr. T on a saddle? YAH fool!

Oh I'm sorry, was that too black again? I forget that slavery doesn't happen under Glorious Obama anymore. Anybody can do stupid, it's up to you America!