Saturday, August 18, 2007

Poggle the Ewok

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I am Poggle Warrior Chief. I believe in the Old Life in the way people lived before the days of darkness, the time hollow beasts roamed the Great Forrest. But I believe the hard skins of the beasts can be used to make tools because when they have been shaped they last longer and make better stone. I believe this has led to New Life after many, many Sons, and that is why I think it is important.

I use the Spear that was made of the New Stone and shaped by the New Flame of the beasts. With this Spear I have lead many hunts and fed many families with the Good Meat from animals that have been cut by the Spear of New Stone and New Flame. I believe it was Big Force that led the New Stone Beast to the Forrest. So we can learn many new ways but not forget Old Life in the ways that it was Good.